Ultra Prime lenses were the first to be kitted out with ARRI’s revolutionary Lens Data System (LDS). The LDS Ultra Prime series consists of Ultra Prime optical elements transplanted into specially designed housings that allow each lens to communicate with the camera electronically, easing tasks on set and providing valuable metadata for postproduction.
- Floating elements for outstanding close-up performance
- Covers Super 35
- Genuine internal focus for sensitive focusing
- Increased image contrast and resolution over the entire focal range
- Super color matched with Ultra Prime, Master Prime, and Alura Zooms Uniform and constant position of scales
- Built-in encoders and electronic PL mount (PL-LDS) for lens metadata